Roasted vegetables are a great choice for side dish no matter the season or the occasion. Now take those roasted vegetables and add tasty gorgonzola cheese with sliced prosciutto and you have a hit side dish. These flavors will help bring together your flavors and leave you satisfied with your overall meal. Utilize this dish for a formal meal or a backyard barbeque. This is a great choice to include vegetables in your meal without having to make a salad.
- Assorted vegetables, peeled / sliced / chopped, as needed
- Gorgonzola cheese, as needed
- Prosciutto di Parma, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Put all the vegetables into a large roasting tin and spoon the olive oil over them.
- Season with salt and pepper, and then toss them together to coat in the oil.
- Add the rosemary or thyme sprigs.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Share the vegetables between warm serving plates and crumble the Gorgonzola cheese on top.
- Arrange the slices of Prosciutto onto each portion, then serve at once.
Preparation Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 - 40 minutes
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.