Craving a fancy dinner but don’t feel like stepping outside? Try this mouthwatering miso-roasted cauliflower and prosciutto recipe by Erin Lynch of Platings and Pairings to make an average weeknight feel like you’re out on the town. What’s even better? The recipe comes together in just 30 minutes and the cauliflower and prosciutto are roasted on the same pan, which means less time in the kitchen and more time to do what you want.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 4 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 Tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 Tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with a silpat sheet or tin foil (if using foil, spray lightly with nonstick spray).
Combine the miso, oil, soy sauce, vinegar and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
Toss the cauliflower and prosciutto slices with the miso mixture and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet add.
Roast for 25-30 minutes, until well browned. Toss with fresh cilantro and serve immediately, with lime wedges.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.