Take time to balance both wellness and simple indulgences with this fresh vegetable and Prosciutto di Parma crudite platter.
- 8 asparagus, blanched and trimmed
- 5 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 4 radishes with tops, halved lengthwise
- 2 soft boiled eggs, halved
- 1 head little gem lettuce, quartered
- 6-8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white miso
- ½ cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, such as dill, tarragon or parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together miso, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of water until smooth. Add yogurt, herbs and salt. Season generously with cracked pepper; mix together.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.