If you need a very simple yet delicious snack or warm weather appetizer for a party, these pearl wraps are perfect for you. These flavors compliment each other perfectly for a perfect summer dish. Everyone will like these, even the kids. Adults can also pair this snack or appetizer with a refreshing summer beverage.
- 20 mozzarella pearls
- 10 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp runny honey
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and add the mozzarella pearls
- Leave, covered, to marinate for 1-4 hours
- Wrap each mozzarella ball in half a slice of Prosciutto di Parma and skewer with a cocktail stick before serving to guests
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.