Take a look how to make these small bites from Specialist retailer, Mariano’s Market.
- One loaf of Italian bread, sliced
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces of whole milk ricotta, lightly whipped
- 6 tablespoons of Miele Thun Thistle Honey (or any Miele Thun honey, or your favorite)
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of mint, julienned
- 12 slices of Prosciutto Di Parma, thinly sliced and baked in the oven until crisp
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add one sliced loaf of bread to a large bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix and bake slices until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Spread one heaping tablespoon of ricotta onto each slice of bread.
- Drizzle with Miele Thun honey (slightly warm the honey to get a good drizzle).
- Top with cracked pepper.
- Garnish with a beautiful piece of crisp prosciutto and mint.
Type: Hors d'oerves
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.