Elevate your next breakfast board with fresh fruit and veggies, soft boiled eggs, sourdough bread and Prosciutto di Parma.
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, soft boiled and halved
- ½ cantaloupe, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup Mozzarella ciliegini balls
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- Sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice and salt; coarsely mash until creamy. Remove to a small serving bowl and set on serving board.
On the board, arrange eggs, cantaloupe, cheese, tomato and toast. Drape Prosciutto di Parma around and between the different ingredients.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.