It’s a wrap! Fruit is a special treat for everyone and these fruit prosciutto rolls are a snack that involves hands-on fun and much more excitement. Packing them in lunch boxes is a cinch. This prosciutto rolls recipe is also an easy way to engage kids in kitchen prep. Switch up the fruits and create all types of tasty medleys!
- 6 ounces thinly-sliced Prosciutto di Parma
- 8 to 10 slices or cubes of favorite fruits
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, optional
- 8 to 10 mozzarella balls, optional
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- favorite jam, optional
- Some suggested fruits: pears, peaches, apples, apricots, figs, melon, pineapple, mango, or papaya
Wrap thinly-sliced Prosciutto di Parma around pieces of your favorite fruit.
Add a smear of cream cheese, mini mozzarella balls and a drizzle of honey or jam, if desired. Secure with a toothpick through the center.
Looking for the perfect beer to pair with this dish? Check out our beer pairings page to learn more.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.