It’s a wrap! Fruit is a special treat for everyone and these fruit prosciutto rolls are a snack that involves hands-on fun and much more excitement. Packing them in lunch boxes is a cinch. This prosciutto rolls recipe is also an easy way to engage kids in kitchen prep. Switch up the fruits and create all types of tasty medleys!
- 6 ounces thinly-sliced Prosciutto di Parma
- 8 to 10 slices or cubes of favorite fruits
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, optional
- 8 to 10 mozzarella balls, optional
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- favorite jam, optional
- Some suggested fruits: pears, peaches, apples, apricots, figs, melon, pineapple, mango, or papaya
Wrap thinly-sliced Prosciutto di Parma around pieces of your favorite fruit.
Add a smear of cream cheese, mini mozzarella balls and a drizzle of honey or jam, if desired. Secure with a toothpick through the center.
Number of servings (yield): 8 to 10
Looking for the perfect beer to pair with this dish? Check out our beer pairings page to learn more.